£32000 - £36000 per annum
3 months ago
German Brand Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required for Main Dealer Garage / Workshop - Southend.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
The basic salary is experience dependable with a performance related bonus scheme.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement Today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!