£26000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required For Franchised Main Dealer - Salisbury
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Salisbury. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
39 hour working week + Overtime on Saturdays
Package & Benefits
Up to £26,000 Basic & £28,000 On Target Earning Depending On Experience.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that any applicant be fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.