Up to £32000 per annum
6 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic
£24 - £28k Basic + OTE
Main Car Dealership
Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required for Automotive Main Car Dealer in Farnborough.
Our client, a Main Car Dealer in the Farnborough area is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic for their busy service centre.
Are you qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and looking to continue your career with a reputable main dealer? Look no further...
We have an exciting opportunity within a fantastic business for a Technician to put their skills and experience to good use in a rewarding environment that recognises individuals and hard work.
Duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and will also need your own tools.
You will ideally live within the Farnborough area or be able to travel to the Farnborough area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This role is one of many Automotive Technician Jobs in the Surrey area, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.