Up to £36000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a luxury car dealership in Guildford, is currently looking to hire a Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable Motor Vehicle Engineers!
Duties may include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
- Repairing, Fabricating and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and your own tools, have a working experience of at least 10 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Guildford, Farnham, Gomshall and Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.