Up to £36000 per annum
6 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required for Premium Main Dealer Garage / Workshop - Wandsworth
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Technician / Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Wimbledon / Battersea / Clapham / Earlsfield / Balham / Mitcham / Morden / Kingston / SW London area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota.
The basic salary is experience dependable in the region of £26k - £30k with an additional bonus of around £6k and the opportunity for over time.
This role is one of many automotive Mechanic Jobs in this South West London & Surrey, please contact Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.