Up to £28000 per annum
17 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Fareham
Up to £28,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
8:30am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri (30 min lunch) & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Major dealer group in South Coast, progression available
Our Client, a Franchised Main Car Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Fareham. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Fully qualified & experienced
* Full Automotive Services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Vehicle Engine and Gearbox Stripping and Fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the Vehicle Workshop standards are maintained at all times
* Basic PDI's
* Light Servicing
Hours for this Car Mechanic role are 8:30am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri (30 min lunch) & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm.
Package & Benefits
Up to £23,500 basic, £28,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience (negotiable for more experienced Automotive Technicians)
Due to the nature of the role our client is requiring all applicants to be fully qualified up to NVQL2 or above. Our client is very open to experience and the salary and responsibilities will reflect this.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Fareham please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.