Up to £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Wallington, Surrey.
Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am -1pm
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Wallington / South London area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours for this Technician role are Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am -1pm paid at overtime rate.
The basic salary is experience dependable in the region of £32,000.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wallington please contact Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.