Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join our client's motor trade facility in Yeovil.
As a qualified and experienced individual, you will be:
* Skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
* Able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment.
* Be motivated through set targets.
* Showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
You must hold a full clean driving licence and ideally a current VOSA MOT Smart Card although this is not essential.
GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE - Working hours are 3 days on (7AM - 7PM) followed by 4 days off!!
We offer an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
Basic Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience, OTE = £30k!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.