Up to £31000 per annum
2 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required For Main Car Dealer in Portsmouth
Our Client, a Volume Automotive Main Dealer is looking for a vehicle technician to join their team in paced working environment in Portsmouth. The successful applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. They will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm, Saturday Rota - 8am - 1pm (1 in 2, paid at time & a half)
Up to £27,000 Basic & £31,000 OTE Depending On Experience
Due to the nature of the role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members. MOT testing certifications and Main Dealership experience is preferable but not essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy is of interest or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.