Up to £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Our automotive client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Senior / Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join our client's Independent Specialist based in the Wellingborough area.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing (in particular prestige brands) and have an excellent understanding of diagnostics and electronics.
The successful candidate:
* Must be competent at stripping engines, gearboxes, servicing and minor repairs.
* Diagnostic investigation - fault finding / full interpretation of wiring diagrams.
* Using their own initiative to work the problem through.
* Be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment.
* Be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must hold a full clean driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £30,000 p.a. (depending on the skills set and qualifications), Monday to Friday working hours only and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment!
Motor Trade experience as a Senior/Diagnostic Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Car Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.