Up to £26500 per annum
17 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic in Loughborough.
* Basic salary £19-25k + bonus = OTE £up to £26,500 p.a.
* Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Saturday (1 in 4) 8.00am-12.00pm - paid @ time+half.
* Family Run Main Dealer, Good Team Environment, Great Training and Development Courses.
When it comes their customers, our clients dealership is there to provide an excellent service, making sure they have a great experience! They look after any maintenance needs with their own highly trained team of Technicians using high quality parts and a guaranteed unrivalled level of service.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair as instructed to Company standards.
* Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to.
* Maintain all records and paperwork ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have knowledge of the electrical and electronic components of a vehicle and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Car Mechanic and Motor Trade Jobs in Loughborough and Leicestershire, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.