Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £27254 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Treforest area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle MOT Tester to join their Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, you will be primarily responsible for carrying MOT tests on our client's vehicles to VOSA standards, carrying out any associated mechanical tasks/repairs as and when required, and providing general assistance within the workshop.
You will ideally live within the Treforest area or be within a commutable distance of Treforest. You will not only be fully qualified as an MOT Tester with an active SMART Card but also be used to and experienced in working within a busy and professional workshop environment. You will also need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points. Any experience working to franchise approved dealer standards would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £10.50 per hour (£21,840 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
* Team performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,000-£3,500 per annum.
* Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with a half hour lunch and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 1:00pm (Saturdays paid as overtime).
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in Mid Glamorgan, if you would like to find out about this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency today!