Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £28000 per annum
16 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable dealership group which are expanding their workshop in the Manchester area.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and Vehicle Repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled Vehicle Services and Repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the Automotive Workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Vehicle Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience
* Main Car Dealer experience is preferred - independent will be considered
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology in a challenging Motor trade environment
* Full UK driving licence is essential
In return, our client is offering a competitive package which increases as you go through the brand qualifications.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Manchester, please contact Jamie Fisher at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.