Up to £27600 per annum
14 days ago
Car Mechanic required in Birkenhead
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic + Bonus DOE
Franchised Car Dealership
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their team in the Birkenhead area. In joining this operation you will be a part of a world renowned franchise.
They are looking for someone to join their busy and experienced team in the workshop - the ideal candidate will come from a Main Car Dealer background and be comfortable in all servicing and light diagnostic / troubleshooting work. You will be joining a team who have proved themselves capable of offering fast, friendly customer service whilst working to a high standard, getting it right first time.
You will need to be an experienced and fully qualified Technician to join the team at this site. You will be qualified and able to carry out full service and repair to vehicles. Furthermore you will be able to uphold company standards, providing top customer service as set out by the high standards of the brand.
The company provides a well-equipped, modern workshop from which to work. In return, they are looking for candidates who are willing to work efficiently whilst providing a friendly and dynamic environment to the workshop.
The client is looking for candidates from varied and differing backgrounds, be that from an independent service centre, a fast-fit environment, or even a franchised dealership. This site deals with a high volume of work on a daily basis and are only looking for experienced, fully qualified Technicians who get it right first time, every time.
As a Vehicle Technician your day to day duties will include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
* Checking for problems in newer vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle's electronic control unit (ECU)
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's
This role is based in Birkenhead and my client is looking only for motor trade experienced mechanics who live locally to the area.
If this Vehicle Mechanic role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Technician Jobs in Birkenhead, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.