Up to £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required Braintree
Basic Salary up to £32,000 Dependent On Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am til 5.30pm, 1 in 2 Saturday - 8am till 1pm
Experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Braintree, Essex.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Brentwood area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs..
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will need also need your own tools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 8am - 1pm.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, covering the whole of the UK, ranging from places such as Scotland and Southampton. So if you want to find out about Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants today!