Up to £27403 per annum
11 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Poole
Basic Salary of up to £27,403 on a 36.5 Hour Week!!
Shift patterns are 6:00 - 14:00 and 10:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday ONLY
Fantastic Work Life Balance and Employee Benefits
Our commercial automotive client is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician at their Poole Workshop.
Do you want to join the largest commercial fleet operator in the UK? Do you want to take that next step and develop your career?
They require a professional Technician to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant vehicles.
What's on offer:
* 36.5 hours per week Full time, typical shift pattern will be 06:00 - 14:00 and 10.30 - 18.00 rotating weekly.
* The salary is £26,276 per annum plus a fleet allowance of £606.84 per annum
* Shift Payments are given in addition to the basic salary as well as overtime.
* A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
* All tools and equipment supplied.
* A great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
* Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
* They are looking to offer Permanent contracts.
The successful Technicians must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (IMI Level 3 in vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification) and have professional track record of working on these types of vehicles.
With a large fleet of over commercial vehicles, meeting the challenge of maintaining our vehicles and those of our customers is a real team effort, so the successful applicant will be expected to work as part of an effective team.
Commercial Motor Trade experience is preferred.
If you are interested in this LCV Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Poole and Dorset, please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisor's to Dealer Principals.