Up to £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Loughborough.
Hours: 40-44 hrs per week.
Salary: Basic ranging from 20k to 30k depending on experience/qualifications.
Benefits: Staff discounts on repairs and servicing / Training and development programmes.
* Strip & refit mechanic components for accident repaired vehicles with attention to detail.
* Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to high standards on a wide range of vehicles.
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
* Carry out wheel alignments and interpret the reports.
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer.
* Road test vehicles to check repairs.
The ideal Vehicle Technician would have;
* Time-served mechanic experience.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions.
* Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills Good communication
* Valid Full Driving Licence.
* MOT mechanic would be desirable but not essential.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.