Up to £32000 per annum
7 days ago
Experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Car Technician Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Epping, Essex.
Our client an Independent Vehicle Specialist in the Epping area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
* Liaison with manufacturers and Vehicle Parts Advisor's.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience working on the following brands - BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and VAG.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm! NO SATURDAYS!
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.