Up to £29500 per annum
9 days ago
Vehicle Technician required in Corby
Basic Salary of up to £27,000, OTE of £29,500
Mon - Fri 8.30am-5pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Manufacturer growth and progression offered
Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician who is looking to work for a well-established Main Dealer?...
Our client is a family run business providing a Specialist Service into the Motor Trade. They have made significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
* 42.5 Hour working week with 1 in 3 Saturdays.
* Great environment - everyone gets on with each other and has fun at work.
* They work well as a team with a good support network which stems from the owner down.
* They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for:
* A level 3 qualified Service Technician.
* A proven track record working in a Main Dealer.
* Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
* Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
* Must have own tool kit.
They are paying up to £27,000 (depending on qualifications and experience) they also provide a productivity bonus on top of this.
If you have the relevant skill set and experience for this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Corby and the Northamptonshire area, please contact Andy at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.