Up to £25000 per annum
7 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Yeovil
Basic Salary of up to £25,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm ONLY
Close Knit Friendly Garage
Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician looking to work for a Monday to Friday Role in a small, close-knit garage?
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade and have made a significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
Our Client Offers:
* Manufacturer Supportive Training.
* Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
* Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
* They are continuously expanding as a business.
What Our Client is looking for:
* A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
* A proven track record working in a similar role.
* Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
* Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
* Have own Basic Tool Kit.
This position is Full-Time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm ONLY.
They offer a basic salary of up to £23,000.
Motor Trade experience is essential!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Car Mechanic and Motor Trade Jobs, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.