Up to £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Required for Independent Service Centre in Camberley.
Our client a family run accredited garage in the Guildford area are currently looking to hire an experienced light Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic / MOT Tester for their busy service centre.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
* Checking for problems in newer vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle's electronic control unit (ECU)
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisors
If you have the correct manufacture training the salary offered will be flexible to for what you may be looking for. Our client is offering anything from £25k - £30k depending on qualification level.
You will need also need your own tools.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 45 hours a week with alternative Saturday mornings, which is paid at over time
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about this Mechanic Job or other MOT Tester Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Camberley, Surrey please contact Georgia Trew today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.