Up to £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required for Automotive Prestige Main Car Dealership - Loughton.
Basic Salary Circa £28k With OTE up to £32k
Working Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm With Saturdays on a rota
Our client a desirable Brand Main Car Dealer in the London area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician. The salary can be flexible depending on the brand manufacturer experience and qualifications.
The brand and the dealership are constantly in pursuit of the ultimate vehicle and customer experience and expect the same level of dedication and commitment from their employees.
These duties may include:
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Automotive Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will ideally live within the Loughton London area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm and Saturday's 1 in 4 on a rota paid as overtime.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime. A basic salary in the region of £28,000 experience dependable and bonus of around £8,000.
This vacancy is based in London and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London & South Essex, please contact Zoe at Perfect Placement