Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £29000 per annum
18 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Manchester
Up to £25,000 basic, £29,000 OTE
8am-5pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 4 Saturday 9am-1pm.
Prestige main dealer group with excellent manufacturer training prospects
Our client, a main car dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their site in Manchester.
The successful Technician will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology
* Full UK driving licence is essential
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Manchester, please contact Jade Jones at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.