Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Chester
Basic Salary up to £32,000 OTE up to £37,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday 40 hours with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings Paid Additionally
Prestige Main Dealer
Experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required for Prestige Main Dealer in Chester
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in the Chester area is currently looking to hire a Service Technician for their busy service centre. This is a rare opportunity to work with a fantastic brand in a state of the art workshop with no expense spared and a great working environment.
You will need to have a stable work history and be able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability throughout your career to date. Full manufacturer training will be provided and a real career path with a well-respected dealer group is on offer to the right applicant.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the Chester area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This Car Mechanic Vacancy is one of many Vehicle Technician Vacancy in Cheshire and Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.