Up to £32000 per annum
8 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Braintree
Basic Salary up to £32,000 Dependent On Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am til 5.30pm, 1 in 2 Saturday - 8am till 1pm
Experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Braintree, Essex.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Braintree area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs..
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence. You will need also need your own tools. You will also hold a Qualification of level 2 or 3 with experience within this role.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 8am - 1pm.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement Today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.