Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required For Main Car Dealership in Salisbury
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Salisbury. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Vehicle Mechanic Key Responsibilities
* Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
* Carrying out MOT's
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Package & Benefits
Up to £28,000 Basic & £34,000 On Target Earning Depending On Experience.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that any applicant be a current MOT Tester as well as being fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent. It would also be advantageous if applicants had previous main dealer experience.
If you feel this Car Technician Vacancy is for you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.