Up to £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required For Vehicle Repair Centre in Southampton
Our client, an Independent Automotive Specialist based in the Southampton area requires a Vehicle Technician to join their team.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service & repairs
* Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Automotive Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
* Indicate to Workshop Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Depending On Experience / MOT Qualified
Hours for this Technician role are 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday & 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm.
Our client's Vehicle Technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Very open to experience & qualifications our client would consider applicants who are time served mechanics, newly qualified or come from a fast fit background, so long as they have the determination and desire to succeed.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to know about other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.