Up to £26000 per annum
9 days ago
Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor Required for BOSCH Approved Service Centre - Surrey.
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with a friendly, team and customer orientated attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
* Liaising with customers about any additional work required
* Greeting customers and scheduling services
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
* Handling customer complaints
* Responding to customer requests
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
The salary will be experience dependable in the range of £22,000 - £25,000 as a basic
Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
This position is based in the South Surrey area so you will need to be able to travel to the South Surrey area.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger.