Up to £32000 per annum
11 days ago
Up to £32,000
Independent Service Centre
Experienced Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic required for Busy Independent Garage in Petersfield.
Due to expansion, we have a requirement for a multi-disciplined Vehicle Technician.
Our Client is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join our busy Service Team. As an experienced Vehicle Technician, you will need to be skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs.
An MOT Licence is an advantage but not essential to be considered for the role!
You'll be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
You will ideally live within the Hampshire area or be able to travel to the Hampshire area and have a working experience as a Vehicle Technician.
The Ideal Candidate should:
* Have the ability to work in a workshop environment.
* Have good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule.
* Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
* Be able to carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
* Be able to build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
* Have the ability to share skills and knowledge to develop others within the business.
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you or you would like to know more about other Car Mechanic and Motor Trade roles in Petersfield or Haslemere, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.