Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Leatherhead
Basic Salary of up to £29,713 with OTE of £35,000
47.5 hours week
Working directly for the Manufacturer, fantastic perks including holiday allowance
Our Client, a Main Car Dealership in Leatherhead are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Located in Leatherhead, the ideal candidate will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of Surrey.
Minimum requirements for the role are as follows:
* An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
* Service Technician / Mechanic experience and ideally, you'll also have some Main Car Dealership experience
* An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn't essential.
* A full valid driving licence as a minimum
* What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the Automotive Workshop Controller and Automotive Parts Department to your fellow Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics.
Previous Main Car Dealership experience would be advantageous, Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics from an Independent Automotive background will also be considered.
Our Client is offering competitive earnings of up to £35,000 and overtime on top.
If you have the experience listed above for this Vehicle Technician Vacancy and are looking for your next challenging role then please get in contact with Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Admin to Tyre Fitter to Service Manager Jobs.