Up to £30000 per annum
7 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Chester
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + Great Bonus Opportunities
40 hours Monday - Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings - which is Paid Additionally
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer in Chester is looking for a skilled Car Technician to join their busy team. This is an incredible opportunity to join our clients family based business that offers both a competitive salary which is dependent on a level of experience and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to manufacturer's standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts when required and all other necessary reports.
As a Skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
* Must have a level 3 qualification
* Able to complete full service, cambelt and clutch changes & minor diagnostics.
* Excellent technical knowledge.
* A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
* Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets.
* Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
* Ideally Main Car Dealership experience but not essential.
For more Information on this Car Technician Vacancy and any other Motor Trade Jobs in Cheshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Estimator to Paint Sprayer to Bodyshop Manager.