Up to £37000 per annum
9 days ago
Experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Premium Main Car Dealer - Surrey
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
VAG Experience and an MOT Licence is a significant advantage!
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
The basic salary is experience / qualification dependable in the region of £28,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + OT
If this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Workshop Jobs in Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!