Up to £26000 per annum
11 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Chester
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with only 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Salary is Dependant on Experience
Our client an Independent Automotive Garage in the Chester area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for their Automotive Workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's.
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Chester Area, please contact Georgia Kemp.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.