Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £29000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Car Technician / Vehicle Mechanic to join their established automotive site in Teeside.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of automotive servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience
* Main dealer experience would be preferable
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
* Full UK driving licence is essential
In return, our client is offering a fantastic basic salary dependent on motor trade experience plus bonus and overtime.
If this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Teeside, please contact William Burden at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.