Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
* Vehicle Technician required in Tewkesbury.
* £21-26,000 per annum plus bonus earned.
* Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota.
* Opportunity with one of the best premium car brands in the industry.
Our client, a Franchise Approved Premium Car Dealership in the Tewkesbury region, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and Workshop Controller and working alongside 6 other Vehicle Technicians and an Apprentice, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our Client. Vehicle Technicians need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our Client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum with at ideally least two / three year's technical experience post-Apprenticeship. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* A starting salary between £21-26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* An uncapped performance related bonus scheme.
* 25 days holiday annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Overtime subject to availability at an enhanced rate.
* Pension scheme and life assurance.
* Private health care after a qualifying period.
* Full manufacturer training.
* Fantastic career prospects with a highly regarded brand and business in the area.
If you are interested in this Car Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Vehicle Mechanic and Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.