Up to £28000 per annum
about 24 hours ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Garage Mechanic Required for Busy Service Centre in Woking, Surrey.
Our Client a Car Service Centre in the Surrey area is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team.
These duties may include:
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Be Trained and competent with Hunter wheel alignment equipment.
Ideally you will be qualified to a Level 2/3 in Motor Mechanics or similar.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Saturdays 1 in 2 8.30 - 12.30pm at OT rate.
The salary is up to £26,000 DOE + OT.
You will ideally live within the Woking area or be able to travel to the Woking, Surrey area and have a working experience as a vehicle Technician, and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 2/3 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this Motor Vehicle Technician Vacancy or you would like to know about other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Woking please get in contact with Michael Banyard for more details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!