Up to £46000 per annum
5 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required for Prestige Main Car Dealership Garage in Weybridge, Surrey.
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and provide your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Weybridge area and have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician Job are Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, and Saturdays on a rota basis.
The basic salary is experience dependable in the region of £25k - £40k with an additional bonus of around £3,000 + and overtime available.
This role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Weybridge and Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.