Up to £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Southend
Basic Annual Salary Upwards £28,000 Dependent on Experience + Bonus
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30AM - 12.30PM
Premium Main Dealer
We are looking to recruit an experienced Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Southend area. Have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30AM - 12.30PM.
The basic salary is experience dependable around £28,000 plus bonus.
If this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.