Up to £36355 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in South Essex
Basic Salary: Up to £36,335 Dependent on Experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm OR 8:00am - 7:00pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Are you a fully qualified and experienced automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic who wants to work in an enjoyable working environment with a great team?
Our successful automotive client based in the South Essex area is looking to hire a experienced Service Vehicle Technician for their busy site.
This is an important role within their automotive service department. As such, you will be fully competent servicing and repairing vehicles to the highest manufacturer standards.
You will be a good team player with excellent communication skills, liaising with other team members to the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, resulting in exceeding customer expectations.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the South Essex area please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.