Up to £38000 per annum
1 day ago
Vehicle Technician Required for Commercial Main Dealer
Basic Salary Up To £30,069 With OTE up to £38,000
Working Hours: 47 Hour Week
Fantastic Company Benefits - Valued Pension Scheme, Discounted Gym Memberships + More!
Our client, a Commercial Main Car Dealership in the East London area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their Service Department!
This is a manufacturer-led Dealer group, this provides ample opportunity and progression within an established and reputable organisation with great earning potential!
CAR TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a large team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within the manufacturer's time schedules
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
- Carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
- Ensure that all our client's policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
- If an MOT Tester, carry out MOT tests on customer's vehicles as well as any associated repair work.
If this Car Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex and East London, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.