Up to £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in March, Cambridgeshire.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm or 9.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays (1 in 2) 9.00am-1.00pm - 42 hours per week.
Salary: £20-25,000 basic (depending on experience).
Benefits: Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays / Overtime Available @ Time+Half.
Our client an Automotive Independent Specialist requires a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team.
The majority of their work is on premium vehicles with a local, loyal customer base whom expects the best service possible. They have a fantastic family-feel working environment and use of top of the range bespoke diagnostic systems.
Responsibilities of the Job:
* Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
* Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
* Fault finding and minor electrical work.
* Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
* MOT Testing (if qualified).
* Level 2 or 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
* A proven track record working in professional automotive workshop as a Vehicle Technician.
* A positive, professional 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Skill Set - Able to Repair/Replace:
* Timing Chain and Cambelts.
* Brakes and Clutches.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the March area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.