Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30450 per annum
about 1 year ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Manchester
Up to £30,000 basic
8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 4 Saturdays
Our client, a main dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their site in Manchester.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
- Experience in the brand would be an advantage
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Manchester, please contact Jade Jones at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.