Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £26500 per annum
20 days ago
Vehicle MOT Tester required in Ellesmere Port
Basic Salary of up to £24,000 with OTE of £26,500
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings - Paid Additionally
Our Automotive Main Dealer in Ellesmere Port client requires an MOT Tester to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency at their busy site
You will be an experienced MOT Tester with a good technical knowledge, and the ability to work without supervision. You will have a consistent communication with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control. You will have a positive attitude and work well within a busy, fast-paced environment.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you will hold a valid MOT Licence. You must have a Full UK Driving Licence.
The well-established family run company offer full training and support for the right candidate and pride themselves on their warm and welcoming environment, hard-working team and reliable customer base.
* Complete MOT Tests to VOSA Standards.
* The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
* The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
* Great team player and communication skills.
* Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
* Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful MOT Tester will have:
* A Full UK driving license.
* Main dealer experience preferable but not essential.
* Be a VOSA approved MOT tester.
* Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
This MOT Tester position is full time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings, which are paid additionally.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.