Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £32000 per annum
18 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Ellesmere Port
- Basic Salary Dependent on Experience Plus Overtime and Bonuses
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Main Dealership
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Ellesmere Port are looking for a qualified Technician to join their existing skilled and dedicated team and to strengthen further their commitment to delivering a first class service to their customers.
* Keeping vehicle components available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles
* Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
As an experienced and qualified Technician, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however, full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn't essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the Chester area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Vehicle Technician Vacancy is one of many Car Mechanic Vacancies in Cheshire and Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.