Up to £30000 per annum
30 days ago
* Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Tewkesbury.
* Starting salary between £20-30,000 per annum.
* Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm
* Full in house training provided
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Tewkesbury area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
As a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Automotive Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Tewkesbury or be able to easily commute to Tewkesbury. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Main Car Dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £20-30,000 per annum depending on experience and current earnings.
* Overtime availability paid at standard rate.
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealership Group.
The hours worked for this Technician role are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM paid as overtime.