Up to £32000 per annum
11 days ago
Vehicle Technician required in Hereford
Starting salary between £20-26,000 per annum plus bonus (up to £4-6,000 per annum) and overtime earned.
8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays from 8:00am-3:30pm.
Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Hereford area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client on a variety of cars. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our Client and Manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 / 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £20-26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous incentivised efficiency and up-sale bonus scheme to be discussed further upon application (roughly £4-6,000 per annum).
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Company benefits, pension, staff car scheme.
* Fantastic long term career prospects with a large established Car Dealer Group.
The hours worked as a Vehicle Technician are 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. 1 in 4 Saturdays are required from 8:00am-3:30pm and they are paid as overtime.