Up to £27000 per annum
2 months ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Swansea!
- £20-23,000 annual starting salary with up to £4,000 annual bonus potential!
- 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm!
- Fantastic career prospects and training with a long-established local dealer group!
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea region, are currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of customer's vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and their manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Swansea region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least 1/2 years practical experience post-qualification in order to be eligible. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of working in a large workshop would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential at this stage.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client are offering…
- Starting salary of up to £20-23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- An uncapped generous incentivised "hours sold" bonus scheme of up to £4,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training with our client's brand.
- Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local dealer group with multiple dealerships throughout South Wales.
You are required to work a 40 hour week 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays from 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.