Up to £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic - Stansted
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
1 in 6 Saturdays
Basic Salary up to £28,000 Plus Bonus
An opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join a fast paced working environment for a well-established brand.
Our client is seeking a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team within the Stansted area. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work as a Team Player, but also using your own initiative. You will repair vehicles to a very high standard whilst working within the manufacturer guidelines at all times, ensuring work flows smoothly throughout the workshop.
Your duties day to day will be as follows:
* Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
* Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
* Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
* Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
* Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will be able to perform a strong working knowledge of vehicles and components. You must hold a Level 3 Qualification, MOT licence would be desirable but is not essential. You will need to have a Full UK Driving Licence.
The working hours for this Vehicle Technician position is Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm including 1 in 6 Saturdays!!
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Stansted and Essex, please contact Abbe Firmage at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Car Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.