Eastbourne, East Sussex
Dependent on Experience
9 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Eastbourne
40 Hours per week (plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am - 5pm)
Pension, Uncapped Bonus, Company Benefits scheme
Our Client, an Automotive Main Car Dealer is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team. You will ideally be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics. You must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy Motor Trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
About the position:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
You will ideally live within the Eastbourne area or be able to travel to the Eastbourne, Sussex area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance within a vehicle workshop environment and have Level 3 NVQ
If this Car Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East Sussex, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.