Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician - Portsmouth
Up to £30,000 + Bonus Depending On Experience
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5pm + Saturday Rota as Overtime
Well Established Dealer Group, Progression Encouraged
Our Client, a Franchised Main Car Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Portsmouth. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Monday - Friday 7:30 / 8 am - 5 / 5:30 pm & 2 on 2 off Saturdays 8am - 1pm (1 & ½)
Package & Benefits
Grade 1 up to £19,000 + Bonus
Grade 2 up to £23,000 + Bonus
Grade 3 up to £27,000 + Bonus
Grade 4 up to £30,000 + Bonus
Due to the nature of the role our client is requiring all applicants to be fully qualified up to NVQL2 or equivalent. Given the different pay grades our client is very open to experience, however, the salary will be reflective of this.
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!